Mar 25, 2020
A COVID-19 update to our Homeowners. We’re open for business.
Fixd Repair remains vigilant in our efforts to help the communities we serve during this uncertain time.
Your home is your safe space, and we want it to stay that way; however, we know that breakdowns may happen. We want you to know that Fixd will remain open to help service your home with some extra health and safety precautions.
The health and safety of our homeowners, technicians, and employees are our highest priority. Please know that we are taking all the precautionary measures at this time. As we remain open as essential business, we would like to share with you the steps we are taking to provide our homeowners and technicians with the utmost care and safety.
- Your safety and the safety of our technicians is our number one priority. If anyone in your household feels sick, or you have been in contact with someone that has been sick, please call us at 844-349-3669 to reschedule or cancel your appointment at no cost to you.
- We’ve instructed our technicians to perform a “contact-free” service. This means our technicians will refrain from all customer contact and practice the 6 ft distancing rule per the CDC guidelines.
- Our technicians are required to wear gloves (if applicable) and booties before entering your home.
- Technicians will sanitize their work stations after every job and equipment throughout the day.
- Once a job is complete, our technicians will sign the receipt in front of you with your confirmation so that we are not cross-contaminating. Since we are a technology company, all of our communications can be handled through the Fixd app.
We know this time can be scary and uncertain. Fixd is doing everything we can to serve our community during this time while keeping your safety and health in mind. We want to personally thank you for your support during this time. Our hearts go out to everyone that has been affected by COVID-19.
If there is anything you need, you can reach out to our customer service team at 844-349-3669 or email@example.com.